The Customer Services Advisor will work within our dynamic Sales Team and be responsible for dealing with all customer enquiries, sales orders and managing a portfolio of retail outlets to maintain and expand revenue.
- Manage both incoming sales calls and make outgoing sales calls
- Answer the telephone and respond to emails
- Respond to order queries
- Accurate input of sales orders
- Maintain precise, up to date records
- Develop knowledge of the product range
- Work on targeted campaigns to deliver sales
- Attend and promote Arada products at shows and events as required
- Control and handle retailer issues and complaints through to resolution
- Provide retailer feedback to Business Development Manager’s
- Review, update, and analyse data records
- General office administration
- Deliver outstanding customer service at all times
- Work within company policies and processes
- Carry out any other duties required by the Company
- Good communication skills
- Well organised, with a systematic approach to work
- Able to meet targets, whilst demonstrating accuracy and quality of work
- Conscientious with a high attention to detail
Salary: £16,328 - £18,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Hours of work:
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 5pm with half an hour unpaid lunch break.
21 days annual leave, plus 8 Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day at 2 years' service, another day at 4 years' service, to a maximum of 24 days at 6 years' service.