The Global Dispatch Centre General Hand main work areas are Spares Despatch and Stoves Despatch.
- Pick products according to pick lists, using hand scanner to ensure picking accuracy.
- For spares, pack products carefully into suitable cardboard box, despatch order using hand scanner and print despatch note and shipping labels.
- For stoves, place product onto suitable pallet, shrink wrap and strap. Despatch order using hand scanner and print despatch note. Use online booking system to add the shipment and print shipping labels.
- Carry out regular stock checking of random products.
- Report any faults and discuss improvement opportunities with the Team Leader.
- Ensure adequate housekeeping is maintained within your own work area.
- Ensure all Company Health and Safety Procedures and Safe Systems of Working are followed.
- Ensure Personal Protective Equipment is used as directed, maintained and stored correctly.
- Ensure all Company Quality Standards are maintained.
- Ensure compliance to all Company Rules and Regulations.
- Any other reasonable task as directed by your Line Manager.
- Able to work unsupervised.
- Able to meet targets, whilst demonstrating accuracy and quality of work.
- Able to read and understand technical drawings and work instructions.
- Well organised, with a systematic approach to work.
- Conscientious with a high attention to detail.
Salary: £17,077 - £19,081.40 per annum (equivalent to £8.21 - £9.17 per hour), depending on experience.
Hours of work:
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8am until 4.30pm with half an hour unpaid lunch break
21 days annual leave, plus 8 Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day at 2 years' service, another day at 4 years' service, to a maximum of 24 days at 6 years' service.