Epitomising the finest of British design, with innovative technology and impressive efficiency ratings. This compact wood stove is stylish and contemporary, transforming any space with its clean-cut lines whilst boasting a large fire viewing glass, sleek detachable handle and a choice of grey or anthracite for the stove body.
- Lifetime guarantee
- Approved for use in Smoke Control Areas
- Burns wood only
- Stainless steel ash pan and throat plate
- 5" spigot as standard / 6" available free of charge on request
- Direct air compatible
- Preheated airwash system for clean glass
- Externally controlled riddling grate from either side
- Range of removable door handle designs
- Available in Anthracite or Grey
- Rear heat shield for closer positioning to combustibles
- Height adjusting legs as standard
- Choice of standard detachable handle or optional detachable wooden safety handle
Stoves in the Arada Farringdon range
Optional Extras For This Range
Our carefully crafted range of accessories are designed to assist with the installation of your new Arada stove.
Whether you are looking to alter the appearance of your stove or require further ease of use, our stands allow you to easily raise the level of your fire.
- Log Store
Whilst raising the level of your stove our log store will enable you to keep a safe and ready supply of wood fuel directly underneath your fire.
- Ash Carrier
Ash Carriers aid in the safe and clean removal of hot ash and embers from your stove's ash pan.
A pedestal is an alternative to a log store, raising the height of a freestanding stove body but is both slim and sturdy.