Our traditionally styled, twin-door Villager Boiler stove has all the rustic charm and character that is perfect for a country home. Whilst timeless and classic in its design, the Villager Boiler also features our innovative boiler stove technology, offering energy efficiency and superb heating performance.
- 7 year guarantee
- Easily accessible water sensor for trouble-free maintenance
- Preheated airwash system for clean glass
- Burns wood or solid fuel
- Stainless steel ash pan
- Compact space-saving design
- Discreetly positioned thermostatic control fitted as standard
- 'Easy Boost' system
- Large, externally controlled riddling grate
- Flue Exhaust Diversion system to improve performance
- Primary and secondary burn to improve efficiency
- Suitable for installation in an indirect/open-vented central heating system
- Up to 3 Bar operating pressure
- Top or rear flue outlet
Stoves in the Villager Boiler range
Output to water 12.1kWLog Length 330mmWidth 563mmHeight 590mmDepth 431mm
Optional Extras For This Range
Our carefully crafted range of accessories are designed to assist with the installation of your new Arada stove.
Whether you are looking to alter the appearance of your stove or require further ease of use, our stands allow you to easily raise the level of your fire.
- Log Store
Whilst raising the level of your stove our log store will enable you to keep a safe and ready supply of wood fuel directly underneath your fire.
- Ash Carrier
Ash Carriers aid in the safe and clean removal of hot ash and embers from your stove's ash pan.