Stratford Ecoboiler HE
Providing more than just superior performance, the Ecoboiler HE (high efficiency) has a large fire door glass and soft curved lines, offering an attractive focal point for any living area.
Regardless of whether you burn wood or solid fuel, these boiler stoves have the technology to keep your home warm and cosy.
On top of its stylish appearance, discreet thermostatic control and three bar operating pressure, its ability to produce 50% more heat to water than other boiler stoves ensures the Ecoboiler is the ultimate heating companion.
- 7 year guarantee
- Easily accessible water sensor for trouble-free maintenance
- Preheated airwash system for clean glass
- Stainless steel ash pan and throat plate
- Burns wood or solid fuel
- Compact space-saving design
- Discreetly positioned thermostatic control fitted as standard
- 'Easy Boost' system
- Large, externally controlled riddling grate
- Flue Exhaust Diversion system to improve performance
- Primary and secondary burn to improve efficiency
- Suitable for installation in an indirect/open-vented central heating system
- Up to 3 Bar operating pressure
- Top or rear flue outlet
- Direct air supply compatible
- Height adjusting legs as standard
Stoves in the Stratford Ecoboiler HE range
Output to water 9kWLog Length 280mmWidth 466mmHeight 570mmDepth 417mm
Output to water 12.1kWLog Length 350mmWidth 533mmHeight 603mmDepth 412mm