When you buy an Arada stove, you are not only buying a first class appliance, you are receiving a commitment from us to look after you and your appliance.
If any part of the main body of the stove fails due to a manufacturing or material defect during the guarantee period that applies in respect of the relevant stove (as set out below), Arada will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace your Arada stove, for no charge.
For the purposes of this guarantee, a material or manufacturing defect includes the splitting or cracking of the main body (defined as the steel outer casing and items fixed immovably to the casing).
The following guarantee periods shall apply in respect of the following Arada stoves:
- Non-boiler Aarrow and Villager stoves come with a lifetime guarantee
- Non-boiler Hamlet stoves come with a ten year guarantee
- Stratford and Villager boiler stoves come with a five year guarantee
- Hamlet boiler stoves have a three year guarantee
- Arada’s range of AX stoves have a one year guarantee
The external paint finish and thermostat (if factory fitted) carry a one-year guarantee only.
This guarantee is subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below.
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions must be satisfied in order for your stove to be covered by the guarantee set out above:
- Your stove must have been purchased from an officially approved Arada dealer.
- You must be the original purchaser of the stove in order to make a claim. This guarantee is not valid in relation to any claims made by someone who did not originally purchase the stove from Arada or an approved Arada dealer.
- Any claim under this guarantee must be made through the approved Arada dealer where the stove was purchased and accompanied by proof of purchase (e.g. a valid receipt). Stoves not purchased from an approved Arada dealer will not be covered by this guarantee.
- Your stove must be installed in the UK for this guarantee to be valid. Stoves installed outside of the UK will not be covered by this guarantee.
- Your stove must have been installed by a suitably qualified person and in accordance with the manufacturer's installation instructions. Stoves not installed by a suitably qualified person or not installed in accordance with the manufacturer's installation instructions will not be covered by this guarantee.
- Any claims under this guarantee shall not be valid where the installation of the stove does not conform to all required building regulations and other legislation in force at the time of purchase and where flue draw readings have not been made to confirm a suitability of the flue. The manufacturer’s decision as to whether this condition has been satisfied shall be final.
- The guarantee does not cover damage caused to the stove through careless handling or misuse or neglect of the appliance (misuse and neglect being not following the manufacturer’s instructions and user guides in relation to the stoves, including the use of non-recommended fuels).
- The following consumable service items are not covered by this guarantee:
- Firebox linings
- Grate bars
- Fuel retainer
- Throat plate / FED plate / Baffle plate
- Door glass
- Associate parts
- The guarantee does not cover damage caused by storing or using the stove in a damp environment, defects or faults caused by local conditions such as draught problems and chimney defects or corrosion caused by condensation, damp or water ingress into the flue, chimney or the surrounding of the stove.
- The guarantee is only valid if the stove is serviced and checked annually by a suitably qualified heating engineer, with documentation to be retained and produced in the event of a claim being made.
- The guarantee is only valid where any spare parts used are supplied by Arada or an approved Arada dealer. The use of spares other than those supplied by Arada Limited shall invalidate the guarantee. Parts can be sourced through an approved dealer or directly from Arada online at www.aradastovesandspares.com.
- The guarantee is not valid where any repairs or modifications have been made to the stove which have been carried out by anyone other than Arada or its authorised representatives or approved dealers.
- All guarantee periods commence on the date of purchase and are non-transferable and solely for the benefit of the original purchaser of the stove.
Our guarantee is offered as an addition to your statutory rights and will not affect your statutory rights. You can obtain information about your legal rights from trading standards offices or a citizens' advice bureau.
If you believe your fire is not working correctly or it has broken down, in the first instance please contact your local retailer or installer for assistance.
This guarantee is applicable in the UK only and operates exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.