The Farringdon range epitomises the finest of British design with innovative technology, outstanding all-round performance and long burn times.
Boasting impressive clean burning credentials, the Farringdon range is Ecodesign Ready. Not only does it exceed the new 2022 European regulations, but also meets even stricter North American EPA low emission levels.
With the ability to burn at low levels for more than 10 hours, the Farringdon features exceptional controllability alongside a large fire viewing glass.
Compact and very efficient, these stoves come in small, medium and large sizes, providing a stylish and contemporary option for heating the home.
Our Farringdon Catalyst Eco is our most efficient high output stove to date. Despite a maximum output of 11.4kW, this wood-only stove still complies with the Ecodesign Ready Scheme.
- Lifetime guarantee
- Exceeds Ecodesign standards when burning wood or solid fuel
- Non-smoker paint
- Approved for use in Smoke Control Areas
- Stainless steel ash pan and throat plate
- 127mm/5" spigot as standard (Small Eco models)
- 152mm/6" spigot as standard (Medium / Large / Catalyst Eco models)
- Direct air compatible
- Preheated airwash system for clean glass
- Externally controlled riddling grate from either side
- Rear heat shield to allow closer positioning to combustibles
- Height adjusting legs as standard
- Choice of standard detachable handle or optional detachable wooden handle